It was nice to have some time to spend alone with the Lord and have my morning prayer and devotion. Today's entry touched my heart because it reminded me of the trials I went through personally before finding a closer relationship with God. I still have trials that I pray about daily, but there have been obstacles in the past that have been overcome through God's grace. Praise the Lord! Today's memory verse is one of my favourites: "I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee" Jeremiah 31:3.
Being a new mother is a challenge to do all I can for my child and to be a good example so that she grows in Christ. A friend shared a thought with me saying, "Your mission now as a mother is to witness to your child." Even if I am unable to go out to various places of the world to share God's love, I can do so in my own home.
A new prayer group for women was started earlier this week and was surprisingly a good turn out. The purpose for this is for the ladies of the block and those who are available, to come together as a way to share thoughts and praises with one another. I was blessed by this short meeting of comraderie.
Missionary families come and go, and we bid adieu to the Pitman family who will be leaving Guam for other opportunities on the mainland.
Their son, Isaac, celebrated his first birthday this week, which was Jasmine's first birthday party she attended. Unfortunately, she slept through all the festivities yet again and missed the opportunity of hitting the pinata.



No comments:
Post a Comment