We are now at the 34th week mark. I will concur that not just I, but both Ken and I, are experiencing the "nesting" phase of this pregnancy. I've been laundering almost everything, if not all of the baby's items, preparing my bag with items that I'll need for the hospital, Ken's participation with cleaning in and around the house, and preparing for mom's arrival. The question that constantly looms over my head is, "Will baby Jasmine arrive on time?" I cringe at the thought that she will arrive earlier than when due. I was also a little worried that she would be arriving late, but our friend, Dr. M, gave words of comfort that she would not be late. It is not uncommon for first-time babies to be late a week or two, and Mom is here only a few weeks from when I'm due. We continue to pray for a healthy baby, and an easy labour and delivery.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
34th Week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey great site! My first time visiting. Jasmin is due beginning of November..? That's a pretty name btw =). Hope you guys visit when she's a bit older!
It was great to meet you and Ken this past weekend in Guam! Hope to see you again soon. I have linked you to my blog=) Take care.
Post a Comment