We are now coming along 7 months, 32 weeks to be more exact. Lately, it has been an emotional rollercoaster from being angry to laughing to crying to joking around in a matter of minutes. Ken has been a great support with keeping up with me and my crazy episodes. All I need to say to explain myself is, "it's the hormones!"
I'm anticipating the birth of our daughter and cannot wait 'til she's finally out, it's been way too long. My weight gain has been gradual, but I feel as tho I have ballooned enormously. I'm sure Ken will attest to that. Overall, God has been good to us and has given us great providers from the Guam SDA Clinic who have been monitoring the growth and health of our baby. I could not be more content with the care I have been receiving. Here are a couple pictures of what I look like now:


I'm anticipating the birth of our daughter and cannot wait 'til she's finally out, it's been way too long. My weight gain has been gradual, but I feel as tho I have ballooned enormously. I'm sure Ken will attest to that. Overall, God has been good to us and has given us great providers from the Guam SDA Clinic who have been monitoring the growth and health of our baby. I could not be more content with the care I have been receiving. Here are a couple pictures of what I look like now:
More baby updates coming soon!
This past week, we along with some friends went to a new Indian restaurant located along the Tumon tourist strip, to bid adieu to Alison as she returns back to the mainland for school. The food and service was excellent! (Sorry, I forgot the name of the place.) Here you'll see us with the Mercado Family - Mike, Gemma, and baby Max, along with brother and sister duo - Van and Alison Geslani. Good times, good eats, and good company!



1 comment:
hi, my name is marylady Hernandez i live in santo domingo and my english is not very good but, i can say that i know Alison Geslani and she is a really good person, is good for to now that my friend Alison is ok thank.
Post a Comment