“For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age,”- Titus 2:11-12 Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 28, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: Baby #2 on the way!

We're so happy to announce the coming of baby #2! We are 22 weeks along and the pregnancy is going well. Thankfully, the first trimester was tolerable and I was succumbed to mostly nausea. Our official due date is December 28th, 2008. This baby will truly be a gift from God.
One old (island) wive's tale predicts a woman whose belly is pointed is carrying a boy, and the other is if a woman's belly is round she is carrying a girl. Another one is, a woman that is glowing with radiance and appears more beautiful is carrying a girl, and the opposite description would be that the woman is carrying a boy. These are not dependent on the prediction of the gender, of course. Lo and behold, I don't feel the glow, and my belly is not pointed. I believe I knew what the gender was going to be from the beginning of this pregnancy because of the way I felt. This time around I feel bigger, more bloated, and not very perky, but I love being pregnant.
When you're bursting with happiness and excitement with good news, you just want to tell the world! Below is a picture of our baby boy with no name yet. The ultrasound was taken on August 12, 2008. We can't wait to meet him.
Baby boy Lee!

2 comments:

Bev said...

Congratulations!! Wow, everyone is having babies=) Did you hear that baby Maya Mercado arrived!! Hope all is well on the island!

Gemma said...

how exciting!!! i'm looking forward to the day when Max and Maya can meet their new cousin. ;) hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well!